C Talks Mentors
Peter is a seasoned international executive and advisor with a proven track record in organization, people, transformation, and change management. Peter’s professional career includes roles both in corporate and in consulting.
– Executive Board Member, Credit Suisse Group
– Chief Human Resources Officer, Credit Suisse Group
– Group HR Director and Executive Committee Member, Prudential plc
– Group Head of Human Resources and Member of Group Management Board, Zurich Financial Services AG
Consulting & Advisory:
– Senior Advisor, Boston Consulting Group
– Consultant, Egon Zehnder
– (Senior) Engagement Manager, McKinsey & Company
Today, Peter focuses on non-executive board mandates, in particular of fast growing companies.
Peter holds a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of St. Gallen. He also completed an Advanced Management Program from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.