C Talks Mentors
Since his retirement, Heiko is Senior Advisor of VTG AG and is active in various supervisory and advisory roles ranging from the support of listed companies to charitable institutions. Before his retirement in 2021, Heiko was Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Executive Board of VTG AG from May 2004 – June 2021.
Heiko graduated with a Ph.D. from the Julius-Maximilians-University of Würzburg (JMU) and holds an M.B.A. from University at Albany (SUNY). During his career at VTG AG, he held a number of board roles and management positions in both VTG group and external German as well as international companies.
Areas of unique experience/expertise Heiko can mentor on:
– Long-term strategy development and execution
– International expansion through acquisitions
– Post-merger integration
– Change programs and HR Development
– Labor relations
– Ownership changes including sale of the company to private equity, IPO, capital measures, refinancings, take-over offers, delisting & going private, squeeze-out.
– Experience as supervisory board (dual board structure), administrative board (monistic structure) and advisory board m