C Talks Mentors
Eric Elzvik is currently a board member of LM Ericsson Telephony Company, AB Volvo and Landis+Gyr Group AG and works as a Senior Industrial Advisor to private equity company EQT AB, where he chairs the board of a portfolio company, Global Connect.
A graduate of Stockholm School of Economics, Eric started in 1984 in Finance and Controlling of ABB Group where he over a 33-year career held 9 senior and executive positions including Regional Controller South East Asia, Head of Corporate Development & M&A, Head of Global Processes, Division CFO of Automation Products Division, Division CFO of Discrete Automation Division. He was the Group CFO and member of the Executive Committee from 2013-2017.
Areas of unique experience/expertise Eric can bring:
– Finance functional expertise (CFO Finance management, controlling treasury, Global Finance Business services etc)
– M&A and Integration (Head of M&A at ABB during two periods and managed numerous acquisitions, divestitures and integrations)
– Transformations, turnarounds and cost reductions
– Real Estate and Project management
– Investor and debt market relations, including ESG aspects.
– Private equity and portfolio management
– Board and Board committee chair experience
– Global experience mainly in industrials, but also in telecom, logistics, financial service